At the full performance level you will:
• Conduct complex and large-scale criminal, civil, and administrative investigations.
• Plan, conduct and coordinate sensitive and significant domestic and overseas criminal investigations affecting the integrity and efficiency of USAID, ADF, IAF, MCC and personnel in an assigned geographic region.
• Plan, organize or direct investigations, determine scope and possible ramifications, develop methods, procedures and techniques to be followed. Conduct research, data collection and analysis of information related to programs and projects that are subject to investigative oversight.
• Oversee the gathering and development of technical/administrative evidence relating to phases of investigations, and utilize a broad range of investigative techniques such as interviews, subpoenas, search warrants, electronic surveillance, financial analysis, document examination and the use expert witnesses.
• Lead teams or work directly with employees and other federal agencies' experts to complete investigations.
• Prepare investigative reports and other written documentation for action officials, Congress, prosecutorial bodies and OIG management.
• Brief and advise management/leadership, congressional staffers, prosecutors and law enforcement teams on various investigative matters/results.