As a Management and Program Analyst, you will work within the office of the Chief of Staff to:
- Assist with the implementation of OIG-wide initiatives, special events, and internal communications.
- Analyze OIG products and plans to determine specific areas of congressional interest, inquiry, or investigation.
- Formulate and coordinate the development of supporting materials, plans, programs, and draft OIG policies for OIG senior leadership
- Identify and implement processes and procedures that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of OIG efforts.
- Collaborate and consult with personnel within and outside of the organization in order to develop work products to meet OIG goals and objectives.
- Prepare/review internal instructions, procedures and guidelines, and make recommendations for incorporating methods for improvement.
- Develop and maintain progress and status statistics for reporting and reconciliation.
- Support the OIG Immediate Office, including the Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General and Chief of Staff with written products and through verbal briefings.