As a Management and Program Analyst assigned to the Office of Management, AOO Division you will:
- Develop reports and make recommendations instrumental in the development and implementation of all OIG internal policies, SOPs, practices, and initiatives.
- Assist in the full-range of policy analysis, strategy development, instructions for all aspects of OIG internal policies and SOPs , including ensuring coordination and integration with department-wide strategy.
- Serve as the alternate Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) Coordinator.
- Support the drafting and driving of project plans and timelines.
- Develop, implement, and maintain records management file plan in accordance with agency guidance and procedures.
- Effectively negotiate with management and customers to accept and implement recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to managers on study findings and recommendations.
- Serve as a contracting officer's representative (COR) and agency liaison for USAID OIG contract records management functions; prepare and evaluate statements of work, contractor scope of work, funding requests, performance schedules, and deliverables.