- Works as a member of a team to performs a variety of technical auditing engagements that are structured to provide support to the incumbent with experience in the application of auditing principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Performs desk reviews of recipient contracted audits (RCAs), Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audits, single audits, and contracted audit reports submitted by USAID and MCC and prepares transmittal memos that may contain recommendations.
- Conducts Quality Control Reviews of auditors that performs the audits of agency contractors and grantees.
- Conducts research and gathers information through observation, interview, record review, and other available sources (i.e., applicable laws, directives, manuals etc.).
- Tests and analyzes data to verify that it is complete, applicable, and sufficient to meet objectives of the audit test procedure or the audit engagement in general. Summarizes data to identify patterns, trends, recurrences, and prevalence's.
- Prepares clear and concise audit documentation, audit products, and other written/electronic products, and assists the lead auditor in writing segments of draft and final audit reports.