As Supervisory Human Resources Specialist assigned to the Human Capital Foreign Service Team, you will:
- Serve as subject matter expert for the management and administration of OIG's Foreign Service (FS) and Cooperating Country Nationals (CCN) Personnel Service Contractors (PSC) programs/projects.
- Provide expert level advice, guidance, and support to the HC Director on key mission-critical Foreign Service related issues and initiatives.
- Manage and support the assessment of the FS programs, organizational needs; and the design, implementation and evaluation of its policies.
- Serve as advisor to the HC Director/OIG senior leadership on matters relating to federal laws of major significance, which substantially impact the personnel administration of foreign service officers' programs of the OIG.
- Participate in/lead the development and implementation of FS human resources policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Analyze and provide guidance and assistance in executing HC solutions; serve as a thought-partner to stakeholders and customers; quickly analyze problems and impediments and offers options/solutions.
- Balance priorities and align FS team expertise and resources to effectively respond to new or anticipated requirements.
- Guide and manage OIG foreign service boards (FS Assignment Board, FS Tenure Boards and FS Promotion Boards).