USAID OIG's Office of Audit, is seeking experienced candidates to help provide independent oversight of USAID's Ukraine response. For more information on USAID OIG's Ukraine oversight plans, please visit https://oig.usaid.gov/our-work/ukraine-oversight.
As an Auditor (Performance) assigned to Office of Audits, you will:
- Conduct high quality performance audits in compliance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and professional audit standards and Inspector General audit policies and procedures.
- Participate in interviews with federal agency officials and program recipients to collect information and present findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Communicate with agency representatives/internal stakeholders to acquire and/or disseminate information.
- Brief team leads, audit mangers, and senior audit leadership on the progress of audits.
- Prepare and maintain audit working papers, including analytical summaries, and documenataion of interviews in accordance with GAGAS.
- Work with team members to establish relevant facts, determine if evidence collected is sufficient and appropriate to support findings, and link those findings to appropriate audit recommendations.
- Assist senior staff in a full range of analytical steps, from planning and designing the audit through implementing the audit, to reporting results orally and in writing.