As the Director of Human Resources you will:
- Plan, develop and administer effective human resources program(s) for a diverse workforce.
- Advise the Assistant Inspector General for Management and Deputy Inspector General for Management on key and mission-critical human resources/capital issues, initiatives, and programs.
- Provide executive leadership and direction in human resources/capital areas such as: personnel administration, pay administration, human resources information systems, workforce planning, position management and classification, staffing and placement, awards, employee relations, employee benefits, performance management, senior executive resources and other HR/HC functional areas.
- Manage and support the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation human resources programs.
- Develop human resources policies, programs, initiatives, assure integration with all other functions of administration (ex. budget, organization planning, diversity, equity and inclusion, facilities operations, and executive direction).
- Analyze and provide guidance and assistance in executing HC solutions; serve as thought-partner to stakeholder and customers; quickly analyze problems and impediments and offer options/solutions; identify and implement appropriate corrective methods, strategies and actions to operate a customer focused Federal HC organization and environment to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Balance priorities and align organizational expertise and resources to effectively respond to new or anticipated requirements.
- Manage and align staff and resources effectively to ensure smooth and efficient operations, supporting execution of the OIG plan.